Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Sunbeam

I have had something on my mind for about the last month and a half.  I want to be a beam of sunlight.  Seriously, if I could pick any force in the universe to be I would chose to be a ray of sunshine.  Have you ever looked out on a cloudy scene and all at once in the distance a ray of sunlight breaks through the clouds illuminating everything it touches? That's what I dream of being.  I dream that somehow my presence in the world can be like that sunlight shinning through the clouds bringing light and warmpth to everything it touches.  I don't know that I will ever be that in anyone's life....but it is my dearest hope to be.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you posted it! You always put me in a better mood so I think that counts as being a sunbeam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,yessss!! I think I said it more eloquently than I wrote it....or maybe things just sound better before I write them.

    ReplyDelete