Friday, August 24, 2012

Random Bursts of Happiness

I don't know what the thunder is going on with me today, but whatever it is it's a good thing.  I woke up this morning like any other and set about getting ready for work.  Somewhere on the road between home and work my heart began lifting up.  Maybe taking a cue from the clouds that slowly lifted back like a curtain opening the whole of the heavens to my view.  With every passing mile the day became more beautiful and pure unadulterated happiness began bubbling up out of me until it burst forth in random smiles and giggles.  I cannot explain why...there is no specific reason.  But today is a fantastically happy day.  I feel like I'm floating on the perfect rainbow that spanned the sky in my very honor. (okay maybe that last part is going a bit far....maybe.)

3 comments:

  1. No, it's only going too far if you are floating on a rainbow with puppy dogs and unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know those are the very two animals I would take with me?!! It's not truly floating on a rainbow if there are no puppy dogs or unicorns by your side.

    ReplyDelete